Doudlevce

Trail begins: Zborovská 90/2

First object: C7–90 Reconstruction and extension of František Rajnoch’s house and extension of factory buildings of F. Dezort company, a factory for car bodies and armatures

František Měsíček, 1929

GPS: 49.7294345, 13.3818358

The area spreading along the Radbuza River near its confluence with the Úhlava was annexed by Greater Pilsen in 1924. However, this originally agricultural and craftsmen’s village of Doudlevce became a part of the city’s technical base as early as in the second half of the 19th century – a brick factory was established on the left bank of the Radbuza River, the municipal waterworks on the right bank. The left bank industrial premises in particular, originally delineated to the west by the railway line from Pilsen to Železná Ruda, recorded rapid development in the first half of the last century. Industrial objects on this path are complemented by residential buildings – free standing and terraced houses realised in the inter-war period mainly along part of the inclined river terrace called Vinohrady.


PK

Database:


C0C1C2C3C4C5C6C7C8C9